Food Marketing Podcast
Thoughts and opinions on marketing food and food-related products from the perspectives of people who do it for a living. Hearing the stories of food-marketing professionals from around the world allows you, the Food Marketing Universe, to learn how
Share this project with your friends
Foodservice tech support by day, food marketing podcaster by night.
The food and beverage industry is built on the back of marketing, and my show bring to light the strategies and tactics that successful entrepreneurs and marketers have used to reach their marketing goals. Their stories help inspire others to promoted their brands and sell their products better. See the Episode Sampler Platter below to listen to a selection of past episodes.
The show is recorded and produced from my home recording studio in the mountains of northern Utah.
Episode Sampler Platter (click to listen):
- Joe Ferri: Pecinka Ferri's President
- Brett Lindenberg of FoodTruckEmpire.com
- Chef Matt Burton: Carlisle FoodService Products' Culinary Director
- Brent Henschel: Server Products' Marketing Communications Coordinator
- Iggy Alvarez: Meal Maison's President
- Mackenzie Barth & Sarah Adler: Spoon University's Co-CEOs
- Sean Patrick Farry: Eco Friendly Chef's President
Food is closely associated with good times and full bellies. The joy of food and drink is something I try to instill in the show as well. Laughs are encouraged!
This campaign will be run exclusively online, and will utilize social media and other online marketing tools to accomplish the overall objective of raising the money necessary to keep the podcast going.
1. Social Media Posting on LinkedIn and Twitter
2. Email Blast to followers and past guests
3. Facebook Ads
How the funds will be used:
- $50 per month for media hosting
- $16 per month for website hosting
- $50 per month for recording software license
- $15 per year for domain registration
Total money per year = $1,407.00
Money left for Facebook Ads & Email campaign: $193.00
Marc Jordan Paxton: Host, Producer and Audio Engineer for Food Marketing Podcast
No media files available
This project will only be funded if at least $0.00 is pledged by Tuesday Jun 30, 11:59 PM EST
- Funding amount $1,600.00
- Hours to go